Richmond Terrace, Brighton
- Magnificent Victorian Building
- Salubrious central location
- Beautiful residential building
- Open plan / living room/ diner
- Gas central heating/ Double glazed throughout
- Communal gardens
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- NO CHAIN - BEING SOLD WITH VACANT POSESSION
- Ideal first time buy/ or BTL investment
Guide price £220,000 - £230,000
A modern one bedroom ground floor apartment located in a secure, tucked away position and forming part of this fine Victorian building of immense charm and character, which is located in a prime central location, immediately opposite the leafy grounds of Brighton "Level" and within immediate proximity of all amenities, including bus services serving the city centre and Brighton mainline station.
Being sold with a long lease and tenant currently paying £12,000 per annum. Viewing highly recommended.