Old Shoreham Road, Hove
- Entire first floor of large period building
- Own private entrance
- Huge potential for development
- Sought after location
- In need of some modernisation
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- SOLD with the entire loft space
- * PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED 10/07/2019 FOR 50m2 ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN LOFT *
* PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED 10/07/2019 FOR 50m2 ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN LOFT *
This particular property is set just away from seven dials, making it the perfect central location. Old Shoreham road is surrounded by all amenities ad is located near many parks and reputable schools in the area. Brighton and Hove seafront is a short drive and central Brighton is a short walk. In this area there is also two mainline stations, one being Brighton and the other Hove making this and ideal investment and for anyone looking to commute.
Jack Taggart & Co are delighted to offer you ginormous, entire first floor period apartment situated near the sought after 'seven dials'. This wonderfully proportioned apartment benefits from its own private entrance leading into a large entrance hall and spacious landing. This entire mansion flat comprises three large double bedrooms, a west facing living room with original fireplace, separate kitchen and a family sized bathroom.
This property is unique, like no other and has an enormous amount of potential. This property is being sold with a SHARE OF FREEHOLD and the entire loft space.
Viewing is highly recommended.