Forest Lane, Worthing
- Located on a beautiful country lane
- Conditional sale STPP for four houses
- Four semi-detached, Three bedroom houses
- Popular residential location
- Large/ unique plot ideal for development
- VACANT - NO CHAIN/ IN NEED OF DEMOLISHMENT
- Potential planning for 4 x SEMI DETACHED HOUSES
LAND FOR SALE
GUIDE PRICE £625,000 - £675,000
Jack Taggart & Co are pleased to be offering this land in Forest Barn, Worthing. Currently situated on the land is a vacant detached barn style property with an annex, all in total need of renovation and demolishment. This land comes with a dramatic renovation opportunity, a residential development for sale conditional upon the granting of planning permission for 4 semi-detached, 3 bedroom houses within this private environment, with access via a beautiful long country lane. Each house will be two floors and measuring approx 1,200 sq ft in size and all inclusive of parking.
The current owner has been advised by the local authority they will look positively upon the application when submitted.
Offers are subject to the granting of planning permission for four, three bedroom semi-detached houses.